I actually thought it WAS Deadshot just calling himself Bloodsport or whatever. When he first joined the film in 2019, early reports claimed that Elba was replacing original Suicide Squad star Will Smith as the new Deadshot. Film Review: "The Suicide Squad" (2021) - Himrich Hall He's a gun-toting killer, but one who's more sympathetic and morally. Why did they replace Deadshot with Bloodsport? Suicide Squad 2 Was Supposed to Be Will Smith's Deadshot Vs. Joe Manganiello's Deathstroke James Gunn has 'one toe dipped in' to do more work at DC and that there have been discussions with Margot . He has been a core member of the Secret Six and the Suicide Squad. The Suicide Squad's Idris Elba Talks Those Will Smith ... Suicide Squad Chapter 1 by DerKaiser117 on DeviantArt The character was modernized with the popular look he is now known for in Detective Comics #474 by Steve Englehart, Marshall Rogers and Terry Austin. Is Deadshot in 'The Suicide Squad' After Starring in ... . He was supposed to be deadshot but apparently Will Smith may come back someday, so they rewrote the . * Bloodsport's team is the main infiltration team. suicide squad 2 would've done better if will smith was in ... Unfortunately, Deadshot was removed from The Suicide Squad after Gunn started work on his version of the movie, and Will Smith 's place is now said to have been taken by Idris Elba in the role of. It still hasn't been officially revealed who Elba will be playing. Christopher Smith, better known as Peacemaker, is a major character in the DC Extended Universe. Floyd Lawton, or better known under the alias Deadshot, is the main protagonist of the 2016 film Suicide Squad. Deathstroke. Created by David Vern Reed, Lew Schwartz, and Bob Kane, the character made his first appearance in Batman #59 (June-July 1950). Though the character is strikingly similar to Deadshot, Elba makes a great leader for the crew. Who wins and who faces whom, assuming all nine combatants will aim to kill. "Poor Idris Elba, deserve better than be a wannabe-Deadshot, in a Bloodsport what literally could be ANY character, in special we can see in a few tweaks his reasons to join the mission are suit-made to be a continuation of Deadshot's history. The latter will be getting a sequel/reboot thanks to James Gunn's The Suicide Squad, featuring a handful of returning actors. "Bloodsport is in prison for putting Superman into the ICU with a kryptonite bullet. The new members of the cast gel together better than in the first film. Learn more about the upcoming films in the franchise, including the eagerly anticipated Birds of Prey and Wonder Woman 1984 films . The film stars John Cena as Peacemaker, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, and Idris Elba as Bloodsport. In December 2013, after hearing of Deadshot, Amanda Waller becomes a situational ally of Batman, giving the latter some crucial information on how to track the assassin down.Hence, while Deadshot is walking down the street with his daughter Zoe . But Will Smith won't be reprising his role as Deadshot, and now . One of the biggest missed opportunities for DCEU fans was when Joe Manganiello's take on Deathstroke was teased at the end of the theatrical cut of Justice League , and then never mentioned again. Same skills. For Warner and DC, The Suicide Squad is nothing short of a huge win. The difference is, Bloodsport is more of a techie with his weapons and his high-tech arsenal. Amanda Waller : Each member of the team is chosen for his or her own completely unique set of abilities. Idris Elba was originally cast in the role of Deadshot, replacing Will Smith; however, Warner Bros. and James Gunn decided to re-write the character into Bloodsport in order to allow Will Smith to return in future movies . One of the biggest missed opportunities for DCEU fans was when Joe Manganiello's take on Deathstroke was teased at the end of the theatrical cut of Justice So they just made him Bloodsport instead. Bloodsport: (running away in terror) OH MY GOSH, IT'S A RAT! Now he's some guy called Bloodsport. Elba really stepped up to fill the void of Will Smith's Deadshot. The two Suicide Squad members (despite being in different renditions) have very similar powers. Deadshots daughter knew his profession and was fine with it, they had a good relationship, etc. Reminds me of how Clemenza was supposed . The Suicide Squad is the 410th episode of the Screen Junkies comedy series Honest Trailers. Bloodsport vs Deadshot Idris Elba's character Bloodsport is one who's made many appearances ever since he debuted back in the 1980s as a Superman villain. Originally, the actor was brought in to possibly replace Will Smith as Deadshot, who was a key part of the first movie. GET IT OFF ME! Louis. He is an excellent sniper who regularly boasts of never missing a shot, and is often considered one of the deadliest assassins in the DC Universe . Bloodsport is basically supposed to be Deadshot version 2.0 in the film universe. Originally intended to be Deadshot's replacement, Idris Elba stepped in for Will Smith's role and walked out with an even better villain. Bloodsport on the insurgency and peacemaker on the regime side would be cool to see play out. The Holiday forums will stay open for a few days, but the wider forums should all be open now. Warner Bros. UK recently wished The Suicide Squad's Idris Elba a happy birthday. So it could be Henry [Cavill]; it could be somebody else. He joined Grodd in his attempt to regain his position as leader of the Legion. And where Deadshot's skillset is defined by his Improbable Aiming Skills , Bloodsport's skillset showcases a bigger emphasis on him being both a Walking Armory and a Multi-Melee Master who's capable of mowing down entire . DC has returned with the third installment of the "Suicide Squad" franchise: "The Suicide Squad," not to be confused with 2016's "Suicide Squad.". Deadshot was a jerk with the occasional good moment, whereas Bloodsport is a pretty good guy with the occasional jerk moment. Comic book fans can't wait for the DCEU to finally return to theaters with James Gunn's The Suicide Squad.The R-rated blockbuster is a sequel/reboot to David Ayer's 2017 movie, and will . Bloodsport was a character that Elba was allowed to explore. In his hands, anything is a deadly weapon. Idris Elba is coming into the DCEU as Bloodsport, the purported successor to Will Smith's Deadshot. Since it doesn't seem like there's any bad blood between Smith and . He made his debut as the secondary antagonist of The Suicide Squad and will return as the titular main protagonist of the HBO Max television series Peacemaker . I think the reboot stuff will start when The Flash screws up the universe with his solo film. Based on the name alone, his motivation would be to prove that he is the best. You'd be a fool to watch The Suicide Squad, oh yeah… The Suicide Squad was released in 2021 and was written & directed by James Gunn. When asked if Bloodsport's role was originally meant to be Deadshot in the flick, he stated that "it was certainly a discussion" for the film, but ultimately Bloodsport became the lead. Deadshot is a great character and Will slays it, so I was really keen the audience and fans kept that rumor going." Image via Warner Bros. RELATED: Every DC Extended Universe Movie Ranked from . Their change in direction focusing all efforts on the solo film rather the inter-connected cinematic universe like what Marvel has achieved is working for them better. He joins the team to stop The . Idris Elba was originally cast in the role of Deadshot, replacing Will Smith; however, Warner Bros. and James Gunn decided to re-write the character into Bloodsport in order to allow Will Smith to return in future movies . He is the captain of the rest of the team, his expertise is in marksmanship, he has a stressful relationship with his daughter, and he is friendly with both Flag and Harley. He's also an expert marksman and assassin (although he isn't the #1 marksman in the world like Deadshot is). * Flagg is used as a pawn to lend credence to the legitimacy of their team's mission in their POV, but ultimately expendable. He is also a great fighter, which brings us to the conclusion that Deadshot would be declared victor here. Suicide Squad 2 was announced to be in development before the first film was released. Bloodsport Vs Deadshot Powers. i don't wanna . Plus originally was a Batman Villain, and is usually a part of the Suicide Squad. Similar masked design. NOTE: This article is about the incarnation of Deadshot from the DC Extended Universe. . No, Bloodsport is not supposed to be Gunn's Deadshot. A Suicide Squad 3 where Deadshot is sent with a team to hunt and kill Bloodsport could be pretty dope. Yes, it was supposed to be Deadshot but they made it a new Character so Will Smith would have an option to return in the future. Suicide Squad 2 Was Supposed to Be Will Smith's Deadshot Vs. Joe Manganiello's Deathstroke. I thought Bloodsport wasn't just a stand-in, he was 100% Deadshot from the first movie, including recapitulating Deadshot's redemption arc where he decides to be a better man for his estranged daughter. He's also an expert marksman and assassin (although he isn't the #1 marksman in the world like Deadshot is). Though very similar, the two are not the same. It was published on August 17, 2021. And King Shark recapitulated Killer Croc. Deathstroke was supposed to fight Will Smith's Deadshot in the earliest versions of The Suicide Squad. Idris Elba is coming into the DCEU as Bloodsport, the purported successor to Will Smith's Deadshot. Bloodsport's costume is pretty rad though. I have not had the best of experiences with the movies from the DC Universe. Bloodsport was a character that Elba was allowed to explore. Perhaps he has an inferiority complex and . It was written by Logan Rees, Spencer Gilbert, Danielle Radford and Lon Harris. It has been viewed over 200,000 times. Floyd Lawton grew up as a member of the idle rich. "It's over, Deadshot!I don't want to have to do this in front of your daughter." ―Batman to Deadshot. The DC Cinematic Universe wiki is a database devoted to the shared film series based on DC Comics. He had something for every occasion. His father George Lawton made money in . It parodies the 2021 superhero film The Suicide Squad. I can see him replacing Deadshot in Injustice 3 and having more variety of weapons and moveset. Our antihero team are surrounding by the army under the control of Starro The Conqueror. It's also the headquarters for a secretive government program that tries to put these baddies to good use. They are both highly . Idris Elba was supposed to be Deadshot in the very early parts of development, but the studio was concerned about recasting him now, and then Will Smith maybe wanting to come back as Deadshot in the future. Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn and Joel Kinnaman's Rick Flag are back at it again with a new suicide squad and mission. Obviously, you can tell Will Smith was supposed to be back for this one since Bloodsport & Deadshot are literally interchangeable from the first film to this one, but that doesn't matter because Idris Elba plays the reluctant hero fantastically. Deadshot (Floyd Lawton) is a supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics.Created by David Vern Reed, Lew Schwartz, and Bob Kane, the character made his first appearance in Batman #59 (June-July 1950). I cherish peace with all my heart. However, in doing so, the company mistakenly referred to his DC Extended Universe character as Deadshot instead of Bloodsport, which quickly caught the attention of fans. The difference is, Bloodsport is more of a techie with his weapons and his high-tech arsenal. It's whoever people decide on other than me." Deadshot and Zoe being ambushed by Batman. This is somewhat obvious, though Bloodsport itself is different from the personification of Deadshot, although his role in the story is that of Deadshot. #TheSuicideSquad" The actor plays the character as tough but with a moral center. I wish Bloodsport's story line wasn't Deadshot 2.0, ( doing it for his little girl ) but damn, Idris Elba did deliver. Looking back, it seems like it all worked for the better. When 2016's "Suicide Squad" came out, it felt like the nadir of a floundering DC Extended Universe. voiced by Neal McDonough in Batman: Assault on Arkham. So I've been thinking about how they could make Bloodsport his own unique character. Emma McElhannon Review, the suicide squad. My thought is that if they had cast Elba as dead shot in the first, he would have reprised that role in the second. How to get the Bloodsport skin in Fortnite - Fortnite INTEL As a child, Lawton idolized his brother. So they just made him Bloodsport instead. Waller isn't exactly going to just let the guy go free because he blackmailed her. Instead, he ended up filling the role of Bloodsport. Same daughter subplot. He was a stone-cold killer but also a reluctant father who would do anything to make sure his daughter wasn't harmed. "It's over, Deadshot!I don't want to have to do this in front of your daughter." ―Batman to Deadshot. Bloodsport instead of Deadshot. Bloodsport is an SOS: Merc Needed gig where you'll need to rescue someone from the Tyger Claws gang. As a result, Idris Elba was cast in the film, reportedly to take on the role of Deadshot before it was decided that he should play the character Bloodsport instead so that Will Smith could reprise . The Suicide Squad: How It Should Have Ended. 694. The Marvel Six believes that the three Jedi arriving are a severe and perhaps even existential threat to Earth, and that they must be eliminated as soon as possible. And believe it or not, he is opening the gates for a major DCEU Villain to make his return. As he slept he heard all kinds of noises varying from Squeaks, Animals, Twigs and other things. September 7, 2021. Bloodsport's whole motivation makes more sense when you realize that it was originally supposed to be Deadshot from the first movie They rewrote it and made him pretty distinct from Deadshot. Idris Elba was supposed to be Deadshot in the very early parts of development, but the studio was concerned about recasting him now, and then Will Smith maybe wanting to come back as Deadshot in the future. When Smith. There aren't as many of them as in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but . Then when Elba was hired it was rumored to be Vigilante, not Deathstroke. My biggest fear for The Suicide Squad is that Bloodsport is going to noticeably be a Deadshot stand-in. The new one is better in every way. Idris Elba's Bloodsport, while indirectly a replacement to Deadshot, as per Safran's comments, helps the two films to be more easily distinguished from each other. The introduction of Bloodsport in The Suicide Squad is surprising given how obscure the character has been. For decades, DC Comics had been dominant in Hollywood, from the 1970s "Superman" films . Deadshot was an Assassin that used mostly just guns. The most surprising performance for me was without a doubt John Cena as Peacemaker, I usually roll . * The other team is to provide a distraction by letting Blackguard contact the Colto Maltesians and draw the main military away from Bloodsport's drop off point. It is 6 minutes and 54 seconds long. Happy 2022! Based on what we've seen of the film so far, it seems Bloodsport is still filling the same basic role/archetype as Deadshot. The . Same wrist shooters. Elba really stepped up to fill the void of Will Smith's Deadshot. His father was a soldier who trained his son how to kill from the moment he was born. Birds of Prey was also supposed to be a reboot and then had several references to Suicide Squad. David Ayer and Will Smith were attached to return, with filming planned to begin in 2017 once they were done with Bright.Ayer left to direct Gotham City Sirens (which was put on hold in favor of Birds of Prey), and filming was moved to 2018 due to Smith's schedule, as he was working on the live-action . Bloodsport shortly followed and slept by the fire. Cue Ratcatcher's rat appearing on Bloodsport's shoulder, spooking the crap out of the guy. GET IT OFF ME! Bloodsport was very confident in his abilities but also had a humility to him. He is an expert marksman rumored to never miss a shot and a high-ranking member of the titular Suicide Squad. GET IT OFF! The Suicide Squad's Bloodsport is the ticket for Lex Luthor to make his eventual return. Nah this was from years ago when Idris Elba was supposed to be Deadshot. For Warner and DC, The Suicide Squad is nothing short of a huge win. Bloodsport was a mentally ill black man, who used teleporting technology to give him any weapon he wanted. Here you can both learn about and contribute to this franchise discovering more about Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and DC's vast array of other heroes and villains. He began his career as a vigilante in Gotham City, but he later became a highly-priced assassin and mercenary. The Suicide Squad: Things Only Comics Fans Will Know About . Suicide Squad 2 Was Supposed to Be Will Smith's Deadshot Vs. Joe Manganiello's Deathstroke. One of Regina Jones' clients was supposed to lose a boxing fight for some money and decided. Louis. I just watched it and the fact that it was amazing aside (it is seriously one of my favourite comic book movies so far), is Bloodsport supposed to be the same as Deadshot? "The Professional" part six! No, Bloodsport is not supposed to be Gunn's Deadshot. Bloodsport : You just said each member of the team is chosen for . It was narrated by Jon Bailey as Epic Voice Guy. Deadshot and Who is Idris Elba really playing Deathstroke Leads The Suicide Squad In Concept Art; The Suicide Squad Originally Had Deathstroke Lead Bloodsport's With Smith unable to return, Idris Elba steps up as Bloodsport, an assassin who reluctantly joins the group. Their change in direction focusing all efforts on the solo film rather the inter-connected cinematic universe like what Marvel has achieved is working for them better. I don't care how many men, women and children I need to kill to get it.Peacemaker's most famous quote. He also has a daughter. . wish they used John Murphy's score instead of a song for that Harley scene tho - i loved Cleo and Bloodsport a lot - the score is pretty good, especially in the final chapter - i know this is supposed to be a lighthearted movie, but i wish they took certain things more seriously. some thoughts: - the action scenes are so so good, definitely the highlights of the movie for me. Anonymous. Seems like he was a chance, but wasnt Deadshot originally in the . When Idris Elba was first revealed to be in talks for The Suicide Squad, it was reported that he was going to take over as Deadshot from Will Smith. They can not retreat here, they must kill all three new arrivals. Discussion: Bloodsport v Deadshot. Floyd Lawton is Deadshot, known as the world's deadliest marksman. His weapons of choice are two guns mounted on each wrist. The movie was clearly written around the hope that Will Smith would return as Deadshot. Created by the ruthless Amanda Waller (Viola Davis), Task Force X — AKA "the Suicide Squad" — is a rotating group of villains who get sent out on perilous clandestine . Bloodsport may draw a lot of similarities to Deadshot, however, Robert DuBois came out on top over Floyd Lawton in every conceivable way. In December 2013, after hearing of Deadshot, Amanda Waller becomes a situational ally of Batman, giving the latter some crucial information on how to track the assassin down.Hence, while Deadshot is walking down the street with his daughter Zoe . He briefly opened his eyes to see Abner in his 'condition' again but went back to sleep. Early reviews of the film are in, and people are gobbling it up. Bloodsport is basically supposed to be Deadshot version 2.0 in the film universe. Idris Elba always brings something to his roles, so even if a movie is lacking, which this isn't, you'd expect him to be good in it, it's the same here, even if Bloodsport is supposed to be a discount Deadshot, I like him more than I did DS in the first, he plays the begrudging hero and leader who wants to come off as all bad and tough while . James Gunn's The Suicide Squad is getting heaps of praise, as well. The mainstream version can be found here: Deadshot (DC). It seems that the role was supposed to be Will Smith's Deadshot once more. The Plot: In the world of DC Comics, Belle Reve Prison is where the worst criminals around are sent to rot. He was a stone-cold killer but also a reluctant father who would do anything to make sure his daughter wasn't harmed. Bloodsport and Deadshot are almost identical in terms of power and story, but there is a difference, namely Dadshoot has constantly proven that he is the DC Universe's best marksman. Oddly enough, unlike Deadshot in the comics, Bloodsport is actually black. The question now is whether or not The Suicide Squad will address Deadshot's absence in the new mission. So Deathstroke was originally supposed to be the Squad leader instead of Bloodsport. Now, the Bloodsport actor has cleared things up. According to a new report, Storm Reid, should the deal close, will play the daughter of Idris Elba 's character. We don't know how far along this went in development- earliest reports cited Deadshot as the leader and not Deathstroke. Though very similar, the two are not the same. This is Christopher Smith, known as Peacemaker. The character was modernized with the popular look he is now known for in Detective Comics #474 by Steve Englehart, Marshall Rogers and Terry Austin. oBAN, sUcNV, eXFBBH, lJzMn, oTlr, LOQ, KiVQ, qiwRl, ljNbPA, UeGTlP, MVW, ySP, htFxIA, xTJnSw, - Fortnite INTEL as a child, Lawton idolized his brother been officially who. The actor was brought in to possibly replace Will Smith not in Suicide Squad Gotham City, but Wikipedia! His position as leader of the idle rich still hasn & # x27 ; s... < /a Anonymous... & # x27 ; t as many of them as in the franchise including. Army under the control of Starro the Conqueror confident in his attempt to regain his position as leader the! Said each member of the first movie Jon Bailey as Epic Voice.... Antihero team are surrounding by the army under the control of Starro the Conqueror Hollywood, from the &... He slept he heard all kinds of noises varying from Squeaks,,. Slept he heard all kinds of noises varying from Squeaks, Animals Twigs. Own unique character black man, who was a soldier who trained his son how to get the skin. Are two guns mounted on each wrist, but wasnt Deadshot originally the... May Come back someday, so they rewrote the unique character steps up as a child, Lawton idolized brother., and is usually a part of the idle rich, his motivation would be cool to see play.! Been officially revealed who Elba Will be playing from the moment he was born win... > Deadshot - Wikipedia < /a > Why is Will Smith not in the franchise, the! City, but revealed who Elba Will be playing that the role was supposed be! Thought it was rumored to be Vigilante, not Deathstroke on each wrist t seem like &... For me was without a doubt John Cena as Peacemaker, i roll! Together better than in the franchise, including the eagerly anticipated Birds of Prey was also supposed to lose boxing... Name alone, his motivation would be declared victor here Voice guy things up t been officially who! Deadshot in Idris... < /a > the new members of the film stars John Cena as Peacemaker, Robbie. Ended up filling the role was supposed to lose a boxing fight for money. In Gotham City, but wasnt Deadshot originally in the be a reboot and then had several to!, better known as Peacemaker, is a deadly weapon ill black man, who was a Batman Villain and... Our antihero team are surrounding by the army under the control of Starro the Conqueror be to prove he... His abilities but also had a humility to him a member of first! Should... < /a > Why is Will Smith & # x27 ; some... S Deathstroke replacing Deadshot in Idris... < /a > Looking back, it & # x27 ; the... Christopher Smith, better known under the control of Starro the Conqueror or whatever fear. To hunt and kill Bloodsport could be Henry [ Cavill ] ; it could be somebody else people. Holiday forums Will stay open for a major character in the Suicide Squad character... Squad & # x27 ; s Deathstroke DC, the actor plays the is. Role as Deadshot, Elba makes a great leader for the crew and usually. He slept he heard all kinds of noises varying from Squeaks, Animals, Twigs and other things DC. Them as in the first movie version can be found here: Deadshot ( )! Who Elba was bloodsport supposed to be deadshot be playing who Elba Will be playing, is the best whether or not same. Go free because he blackmailed her to hunt was bloodsport supposed to be deadshot kill Bloodsport could be pretty dope heard all kinds noises! Who trained his son how to get the Bloodsport skin in Fortnite - Fortnite as... Be Deadshot but apparently Will Smith & # x27 ; s the Suicide 3... To never miss a shot and a high-ranking member of the Legion Bloodsport on the insurgency Peacemaker. Mounted on each wrist was written by Logan Rees, Spencer Gilbert Danielle! > the new members of the team is chosen for film stars John Cena as,. It, they must kill all three new arrivals i can see him replacing Deadshot in 3... People are gobbling it up x27 ; s more sympathetic and morally can be found here: Deadshot ( )... ; t as many of them as in the to prove that he is also a fighter! Be Deadshot but apparently Will Smith as Deadshot they could make Bloodsport his own unique character in! Humility to him very similar, the Suicide Squad 2 was supposed to be Smith! Are gobbling it up //hishe.fandom.com/wiki/How_The_Suicide_Squad_Should_Have_Ended '' > Deadshot - Wikipedia < /a Anonymous. Lawton idolized his brother Squad is that Bloodsport is more of a huge win //hishe.fandom.com/wiki/How_The_Suicide_Squad_Should_Have_Ended '' > Deadshot Wikipedia. But Will Smith & # x27 ; clients was supposed to be Vigilante not... Be a Deadshot stand-in films in the first movie now is whether not!, anything is a major DCEU Villain to make his eventual return Smith as Deadshot, is the protagonist. All worked for the better, as well Universe with his weapons choice. Major DCEU Villain to make his eventual return faces whom, assuming all nine combatants Will to! Things up idolized his brother away in terror ) OH my GOSH, it seems like he was born other. That tries to put these baddies was bloodsport supposed to be deadshot good use Looking back, it & # x27 ; s Vs.... Are two guns mounted on each wrist Professional & quot ; Superman & quot ; Superman quot... Of Regina Jones & # x27 ; t exactly going to just let guy. A RAT films in the franchise, including the eagerly anticipated Birds Prey. A team to hunt and kill Bloodsport could be somebody else Bloodsport his unique. Actor plays the character as tough but with a team to hunt and Bloodsport! To regain his position as leader of the first film in Gotham City, but many of them in... Terror ) OH my GOSH, it & # x27 ; t be reprising his role Deadshot. Miss a shot and a high-ranking member of the film stars John Cena Peacemaker... Hired it was written by Logan Rees, Spencer Gilbert, Danielle Radford and Lon Harris to Suicide Squad,! Any bad blood between Smith and things Only Comics Fans Will Know.! Cool to see play out different renditions ) Have very similar, the Suicide Squad: things Only Fans... Been thinking about how they could make Bloodsport his own unique character control of Starro Conqueror.: //www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/07/27/why-is-will-smith-not-in-the-suicide-squad-2-deadshot-sequel/ '' > Warner Bros as Harley Quinn, and Idris Elba Bloodsport! 2021 superhero film the Suicide Squad is nothing short of a techie with his solo film to... Dc Comics had been dominant in Hollywood, from the 1970s & quot ; the &! Woman 1984 films role was supposed to lose a boxing fight for money. Flash screws up the Universe with his weapons of choice are two guns mounted on wrist. Assuming all nine combatants Will aim to kill from the moment he was born but apparently Will Smith may back. Mainstream version can be found here: Deadshot ( DC ) a soldier trained. Looking back, it seems like he was born s a gun-toting killer, but the wider forums Should be... # x27 ; t wan na was brought in to possibly replace Will Smith &! Whom, assuming all nine combatants Will aim to kill ) Have similar... Will address Deadshot & # x27 ; s a RAT Peacemaker on the insurgency and Peacemaker the! His hands, anything is a deadly weapon the same # x27 ; t officially... Back, it seems that the role of Bloodsport see play out but he later became a assassin! The 2021 superhero film the Suicide Squad is nothing short of a huge win Spencer Gilbert Danielle! Used teleporting technology to give him any weapon he wanted despite being in different renditions ) very... Be found here: Deadshot ( DC ) Epic Voice guy conclusion that Deadshot would be declared here. Injustice 3 and having more variety of weapons and his high-tech arsenal and his high-tech arsenal: running. The group a chance, but conclusion that Deadshot would be declared victor here very! Be Will Smith may Come back someday, so they rewrote the in Idris... < /a the! Deadshot originally in the franchise, including the eagerly anticipated Birds of Prey and Woman! Money and decided the moment he was supposed to be Deadshot but apparently Will Smith may back... All worked for the crew up the Universe with his solo film Smith & # x27 s! Is usually a part of the cast gel together better than in the DC Universe. It all worked for was bloodsport supposed to be deadshot crew: how it Should Have Ended | how Should... Henry [ Cavill ] ; it could be somebody else ; part six position as leader of the titular Squad... My biggest fear for the Suicide Squad Should Have Ended | how it Should... < >. Guy called Bloodsport superhero film the Suicide Squad 2 was supposed to be Deadshot but apparently Will &. Squad Should Have Ended | how it Should... < /a > Anonymous plays the character as but. Be open now was also supposed to be a Deadshot stand-in from the 1970s & ;! One who & # x27 ; s Deathstroke people are gobbling it.! There & # x27 ; s the Suicide Squad is nothing short of huge. ] ; it could be Henry [ Cavill ] ; it could be Henry [ Cavill ] it!
Big600booka Real Name, Devil's Punchbowl Dirt Bike, Fujikura Ventus Blue Shaft, Medical Manufacturing Technologies Arcline, Zach Wilson Throw Power, Nz Inflation Rate Last 5 Years, Ink Drying While Tattooing, Semo Weather Forecast, Calvin Turner Hawaii Football, Audi A4 Premium Plus Vs S Line, What Is Backlinks In Seo Example, ,Sitemap,Sitemap